PRE-TREATMENT COMBINED UNIT: SEFT S.R.L. MANUFACTURES EQUIPMENTS FOR SCREENING, DEGRITTING AND MANUAL REMOVING OF OILS AND FATS
The GDE/D model performs: screening, sand removal, fat and grease manual removing.
GDE o GDE/D could be supplied in 2 models:
- CLS sand classifier + FCP/C screw screen in tank, with perforated rounded or wedge wire profile.
- CLS sand classifier + GRR drum filter, with wedge wire profile.
Based on the chosen model, pre-treatment combined unit, you can get (it will be possible to get) a different type of screening.
The sewage goes through the screening section for the solid parts removal.
Then the sewage falls down a decantation tank where the particles go down. Here an extraction spiral removes them.
- Washing/compacting of solid removed
- Sand/grit separation
MAIN ADVANTAGES OF A PRE-TREATMENT COMBINED UNIT MODEL GDE-GDE/D
- No clogging
- Low maintenance and operation costs
- Low room needed
- No construction works needed
- Easy to install and operate
- Very low residual organic content in the washed out solid
- Volume reduction (up to 40%) of the washed out solid
- Sand removal: >=90% of particles up to 200 μ
- Municipal sewage
- Industrial wastewater treatment