STV/C – SEPTAGE RECEIVING SCREENING: THE EXPERIENCE AND THE SOUNDNESS OF SEFT S.R.L. WITH THE REALIZATION OF PRODUCTS THAT CAN BE CUSTOMIZED IN ALL PARTS TO BE ABLE TO MATCH COMPLETELY EACH CUSTOMER REQUEST.
STV/C is a unit compact able to carry out the pre-treatment of screening of wastewater from industrial processes of various types. Before they are released in wastewater treatment plants.
The entrance is equipped with a quick attack (Perrot type) and an electromechanical valve.
The wastewater discharged directly from the tanker, is filtered by a screw screen that removes the solids that are then drained and compacted and then discharged into a bin or bagged.
SEPTAGE RECEIVING SCREENING – STV/C FUNCTIONS ARE:
- Drainage/compaction of the solid removed
ADVANTAGES for the SEPTAGE RECEIVING SCREENING
- No odor
- No obstructions
- Low operating costs and maintenance
- Compact machine
- Construction work is not necessary
- Low residual content of organic matter
- Reduction of up to 40% by volume of the solid removed
- No pumps